The following payment methods are available:
- Check drawn on a U.S. bank or international money order in U.S. Dollars
- Bank Transfer or International wire into our U.S. bank account
- Check drawn on a bank outside of the US in Pounds Sterling, Swiss Francs, Euros, or Australian Dollars
- Direct payment in Australian Dollars into our bank account in Australia
- Direct payment in Japanese Yen into our bank account in Japan
- Direct payment in Sterling Pounds into our bank account in the UK
Once you have placed your order, we will provide you with payment instructions based on the option you have chosen.
Why don’t we accept credit cards or PayPal?
When our company was founded back in 1994, we were able to accept credit cards without any problem. Some years later, companies that had online pharmaceutical sales in the international market began to be classified as a high risk business. As of that time we could only deal with special credit card processing companies that dealt with such high risk businesses. These companies charged exorbitant processing fees and the accounts we opened with them never remained open for long. We went thru quite a few of these companies before we thankfully no longer could! Presently, various credit card brands including Mastercard and American Express, as well as other payment platforms such as PayPal do not want their brand to be associated with online international pharmaceutical sales at all. We have therefore resorted to opening various bank accounts around the world in order to provide a stable payment option for our customers. We understand that our limited payment options are very frustrating. Please consider the fact that setting up and maintaining bank accounts around the globe is frustrating for us as well. If we could legally and reliably offer more convenient payment options we would gladly do so. Please also consider the fact that although setting up the payment for your initial order may take some time, making the payment for any subsequent order you place will be a breeze.
Remember, if you have any questions or concerns we are always just an email away.
afshin adibi, Pharm. D.